Incredible news of being shortlisted for the 15º Premi BBVA de Pintura Ricard Camí 2017 award with my painting called “Syncronized”. I am more than grateful for the jury’s consideration, and it is a wonderful feeling being appreciated!
The Premi BBVA de Pintura Ricard Camí award was founded in 1989 with the aim of promoting and presenting emerging visual artists in painting. Every two years artists have the opportunity to present their works to a highly qualified jury and get a chance for receiving the award.
- Francesc Miralles, art historian and critic
- Pilar Vélez, director of the Design Museum of Barcelona
- Carles Taché, director of the Gallery Carles Taché
- Sílvia Muñoz, art historian and critic
- Manu vb Tintoré, painter, winner of the award in 2015
- Eduard Vives, representative of the Cultural Center of Terrassa, Fundació Antigues Caixes Catalanes and BBVA